Wednesday, September 22

tohle mi nedá:

Ross Jeffries - Bisexual Reframe Pattern

"Have you ever thought about the difference between ordinary women and bisexual women?
It's really interesting, because when I first started dating bisexual women, I started dating them because I liked threesomes, and I still do. But as I got to know these girls, and really discover what they were about on the inside, I found that they have qualities and characteristics that you don't find in ordinary girls.
Bisexual women have a sense of freedom, an openess, and adventurism. A sense of comfort with not only their own sexuality, but all things sexual. Because they realize, on a very deep level, they know that in this form, we're sexual beings.
But they also have another realization. They know that deep down, that our true essence, is a being of light.
And, in my experience of dating bisexual women, I have also found them to be alot more fun, not only because of threesomes, but there are certain things that I can really appreciate about them, such as the absence of jealousy, for example. Every guy has had the experience of dating a girl who gets angry at them for noticing the presence of another woman. But a bisexual woman, on the other hand, will usually notice her first! And with the absence of those kind of jealousies in a relationship, it makes it much more natural and easy to be honest and open, to truly be friends as well as lovers, which I think is the essence of really being able to connect on a much deeper level..now..with me, I think that being able to have that kind of connection is priceless, don't you?..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home